Recreation Complex Membership
No contracts. No joining fee.
Members enjoy the following benefits:
When you join the Recreation Complex, you’ll have more than a first-class facility with highly qualified instructors and trainers. You’ll receive a package of benefits and discounts that makes your membership even more rewarding for you. And all you pay is one affordable monthly fee. There's no contract to sign, no long-term commitment and no joining fee.
• Use of all recreation and fitness facilities during scheduled hours; Recreation Complex amenities
• Free fitness classes
• Discounted pricing and early registration for many activities, sports and summer camp registrations
• Choice enrollment for Preschool on the Greenway and afterschool programs
• Silver Sneakers and Silver & Fit benefits
• Discount for Greenway merchandise
Monthly Membership rates (Valid 1/1/2016):
- Youth (ages 14 & under): $25
- Young Adult (ages 15-22): $32
- Adult (ages 23-59): $52
- Adult Couple: $69
- Family: $74
- Single Parent Family: $59
- Senior Adult (ages 60-79): $35
- Senior Couple: $52
- Senior 80+: $8
- Senior Club Member Only: $8
Dog park membership is an additional $10/month.
TRAC membership is an additional $10/month to base YMCA rates.
To become a Greenway Member with Recreation Complex benefits, complete this application and return in person to the Complex on the Greenway at 971 Tom Hall Street in Fort Mill.
If you have any questions about the Membership Application or any other questions, please feel free to email or call our Member Services staff at 803.547.4575.