Connect people to nature through recreational and educational activities while fostering a passion for environmental conservation, animal habitat, and protection of natural resources.
Traditionally, our facilities have been located in the communities in which Springs Mills originally established their production facilities in South Carolina - Chester Township, Fort Mill Township, and Lancaster County.
We believe that by focusing our efforts on recreation, education and environmental stewardship, we can enrich the lives of our youth and contribute to the community we are proud to call home.
Our operations are possible only through the generous cooperation of our local school districts and municipal and county governments, as well as partnerships with local businesses and citizens. Our most precious resource is the time provided by the volunteers that assist our operations in so many different ways.
Financial assistance is available to ensure that our facilities and services are available to all of our neighbors.
To donate to the Anne Springs Close Greenway or to become a member, click here.
Preserve a place for people to celebrate and experience nature for generations to come.
- We strive to be the best in all that we do and continually look for ways to improve
- We strive to provide a safe environment to recreate, educate and work
- We are honest in who we are and what we do
- We take responsibility for our actions, for stewardship of the property, trails, facilities and programs
- We value and promote diversity in our members, friends, programs and opportunities
- We lead by example, representing our values through our actions and programs
- We seek to develop and nurture healthy relationships and ensure that the Greenway’s programs are accessible to all
- We strive to provide fun and unique opportunities for our visitors to enjoy the great outdoors