The most popular venue in Fort Mill, the Dairy Barn was built in 1947 and has been renovated to provide a unique and beautiful venue for indoor/outdoor wedding ceremonies, receptions, fundraisers, trade shows, corporate retreats, company picnics and more.
- Accommodates more than 400 people
- Downstairs accommodates 200 people seated
- Lovely outdoor patio area can be tented and will accommodate an additional 120 people seated
- Upstairs loft accommodates up to 300 people seated theater/wedding style - handicap accessible
- 9 hours of time in the Dairy Barn (patio and surround Greenway included)
- 5-ft. round tables with linens for guest count and one set of basic chairs
- 6-8 ft. tables with linen for miscellaneous items such as buffet, cake, DJ, etc.
- Venue host on site from start to end time of event
- 1 hour of ceremony rehearsal time prior to your wedding
- Access to 2,100 acres of Greenway for engagement shots and bridal portraits
- Free and close parking for guests
- Central location in Fort Mill, SC right off I-77, minutes from Charlotte, NC
- Free Wi-Fi
- Handicap accessible
Venue Virtual Tour:
In all seasons and weather, the Dairy Barn is a strikingly beautiful setting for any event.