Summer Concert Series
Join us for the seventh annual Summer Concert Series in 2019! Stay tuned for details.
Please join us as we appreciate our members, donors, volunteers and other special groups. We will have special giveaways and drawings throughout the evening. Neighborhood nights offer free admission (parking not included) to residents of the neighborhood indicated. To submit your neighborhood for a date on our calendar, please email us directly. Availability is limited.
Enjoy a Samdhaana Yoga class that focuses on energetic bodies and patterns of movement. At the heart of Samdhaana is the choreography of patterns of movement that directs and guides the flow of energy through the body. That flow of energy is powerful, promoting healing by restoring balance physically, mentally and emotionally. Working toward that balance also creates space, a sacred space that allows for deep reflection, inner development, a sense of peace, and, for those seeking it, spiritual growth. Meet at the Graham Cabin at 6 p.m.
Join us each Thursday before the Summer Concert Series for a timed fun run! This run club is the perfect way to get fit and be outside with your family and friends, plus we encourage you to stay and enjoy the bands and food trucks at the amphitheater. Each week we will set up a timer near the concert grounds and lay out a 5k course. You will have a chance to plug in your start/end times and see how you improve each week. We will keep track of your times throughout the summer and we will have prizes for those who have participated in more than 8 of the 14 runs and for the fastest times, as well as a few other fun categories. The timer will start at 6pm each week and run until 7:30pm. This run is open to runners of all abilities and ages and we encourage you to take it at your pace. There is no cost to participate in the run but you will need to pay the $5 parking fee for the summer concert series and the $5 non-member fee.
- Free for Greenway Members and $5 for Non-Members
- $5 special event parking (parking passes are available for purchase or are included as a Friends of the Greenway benefit)
- Weekly food trucks (see schedule on weekly event listing)
- Beer, wine and sodas are for sale
- Gates open at 6pm. Music starts at 6:30pm and runs through 8:30pm
- No glass or outside alcohol. Bag check at gate. Picnics and coolers are permitted.
- The Greenway is a tobacco-free facility.
- No bottled water sold on site. Please bring reusable bottle for refill. Thank you for helping us live the GREENway.
- Dogs on 6-foot leash are welcome. Be courteous and dispose of any waste in trash receptacles. No doggie bags provided.
- Lawn/camping chairs, blankets are encouraged. Personal tents are not allowed.