COVID Policy Update
As COVID-19 continues to spread across the country and the world, we all must remain vigilant. The changes we have had to make to routines and daily life are extremely hard, but these changes are even more important now and in the future. The more steps you and your family can take to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the safer you will be.
The latest guidance from the CDC emphasizes three important ways to slow the spread:
- Wear a mask to help stop the spread of COVID-19 to others.
- Stay at least 6 feet (about two arm lengths) from others who don’t live with you, particularly in crowded areas.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
Please observe these health safety guidelines when visiting the Anne Springs Close Greenway:
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth to help protect others. This is required inside all Greenway facilities and at Signature Events when social distancing is not possible.
- Observe at all times the CDC’s minimum recommended social distancing of 6 feet from other people. Keep it as you walk, bike or hike. Avoid congregating in common areas such as parking lots, Greenway Gateway and Gateway Canteen. Be mindful of others nearby.
- Wash your hands often.
- Warn other trail users of your presence and as you pass to allow proper distance and step off trails to allow others to pass, keeping minimum recommended distances at all times. Signal your presence with your voice, bell or horn.