- This event has passed.
2020 Springmaid Trail Race
November 7, 2020
6:30 am - 2:00 pm
Please Note: Due to COVID-19 we are having to make some changes to Springmaid Trail Race for 2020. Please read this page carefully so you are aware of all the changes. There will be no day of registration for this race. Dog Park open house will be available on a limited capacity for those registered for the race.
GENERAL CHANGES TO THE EVENT
- There will be no mass start for races, all races will be on a rolling start with runners starting as they arrive within the assigned window for their race. Please do not arrive more than 30 minutes before your race.
- Packet pick up will be the week prior to the race and medal pick up the week after. There will be no event component to this race including no day of registration and no day of medals.
- There will be no food or water available. Please plan on providing your own food/water. For those doing the longer distance there will be no water stops on the course, please plan accordingly.
- Please remember to social distance and wear masks when not running. We ask that all competitors leave immediately after their race.
- If you would like to take advantage of the dog park open house between 10a-2p that will still be available to those registered for the race. Entry will be based on current capacity of the dog park and we will need to see vaccination records and the dog will need to be spayed/neutered.
Saturday, November 7th, 2020
Half Marathon participants can start anytime during this time frame
10k participants can start anytime during this time frame
Dog Park open house begins (must have current vaccinations to enter)
5k participants can start anytime during this time frame
Event ends, dog park open house finishes
Top 3 Overall Male and Female (and dog!) 5k, 10k, Half Marathon
Top 3 Male and Female Age Groups 5k, 10K, Half Marathon
19 & Under, 20-30, 31-40, 41-50, 51-60, 61 & Over
** Register by October 10th to be guaranteed a Recover Brand long sleeve T!
REFUNDS & WEATHER POLICY
Race registration is non-refundable. More than two weeks out you may transfer your race registration to another competitor or to another Greenway race of equal or lesser value. All transfers are at the discretion of the Race Director.
Our events run rain or shine unless there is severe weather. While we never want to cancel a race, in situations such as tornado warnings, thunderstorms, heavy and persistent rain etc., we will need to cancel. Should we cancel you will be notified via social media, our website, and email. Should we cancel there will be no refunds as that money has already been put toward the race.