- This event has passed.
All-American Beer Dinner
June 28, 2022
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
All-American Beer Dinner
This All-American Beer Dinner pays homage to the nation’s renowned breweries who made hoppy, malty history from sea to shining sea. No frills, all flavor. Flagship favorites from domestic macro-brewers will be paired with a delicious menu and served at separate tasting stations for an engaging culinary experience.
Dinner will include one trip to each of the five pairing stations, along with one return trip to your favorite station. Enjoy a six-ounce beer with each menu item that has been created to compliment the beer at each station.
- Beer Cheese Bites: Lager beer cheese poured over roasted pretzel bites and finished with tri-colored tortilla chips
- Yuengling Traditional Lager: Brewed in America’s oldest brewery in Pottsville, PA. Yuengling is an amber lager with roasted caramel malt along with Cluster and Cascade hops. Kick off the evening with a beer from the oldest brewery in the USA!
- Buffalo Deviled Eggs: Deviled eggs made with buffalo sauce, blue cheese and chopped celery, finished with blue cheese crumbles and diced green onions
- Bud Light: America’s number-one selling beer combines domestically-grown aromatic hops and barley malt. Bud Light is just malty enough to tame that buffalo heat without overpowering the blue cheese flavor.
- 50/50 Burger: A perfect blend of premium ground beef and house-made bacon topped with romaine lettuce, fried green tomato, beer-caramelized onions and finished with a garlic aioli
- Rolling Rock Extra Pale Lager: Rolling Rock made its mark with its unique green bottle in Latrobe, PA in 1939. Rolling Rock has a full-bodied taste that will balance our 50/50 burger. Hops will cut the richness of the bacon, and malt will highlight the sweetness of the caramelized onions.
- Margherita Pizza: Pizza and beer, the pairing that has stood the test of time! Classic margherita pizza with fresh basil, fresh mozzarella and an Italian-style marinara sauce
- Coors Golden Banquet Beer: First brewed in 1873, Coors Banquet Beer uses Moravian barley, grown domestically but originally from the Czech Republic. A mixture of Chinook, Hallertau, Herkules and Taurus hops balance the sweetness from the malt.
- Sorbet Float: Dessert course of wild raspberry sorbet topped with refreshingly sweet White Claw
- White Claw Hard Seltzer: While just a baby compared to the other beers, White Claw has made a splash in the beer market. Coming out of Chicago, IL, this flavored hard seltzer will tingle the taste buds when mixed with frozen sorbet.