- This event has passed.
Beginner 1 Mountain Bike Clinic
September 18, 2022
3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Beginner 1 MTB Clinic
This program is perfect if you
- Are new to exercising or fitness activities
- Can bike or walk on a mostly flat, paved surface at least 45 minutes
- Are new to trail riding
- Want to maximize enjoyment and safety in a new sport
This program will include
- About 80% of program is on fields and gravel road, 20% on trail
- Basic bike fitting for best performance
- Trail etiquette and safety
- Operation of brakes and gears
- Body position on the bike for stability and balance
- Riding narrow singletrack trails
- Approximately 2 hours
- Cost: $48 per person, members receive a 20% discount
- Registration: For clinics occurring May-August, registration will open April 15. For clinics occurring September-December, registration will open August. 15.
- Ages: 12-adult. Participants younger than 15 must have an adult accompanying on trail ride. Under 18 must have parent or guardian remain on property during the program.
Bring your own bike and helmet. Minimum number of participants = 3, Maximum = 6.