- This event has passed.
Beginner 2 Mountain Bike Clinic
November 19, 2022
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Beginner 2 MTB Clinic
This program is perfect if you
- Completed the Beginner 1 program and want to progress your skills
- Have been riding trails for several months
- Can ride 1-2 hours at a time with brief rest stops
- Can ride an average of 5-6 mph pace on easy terrain
- Are comfortable with body position, braking and gearing, but want to get better
- Are ready to ride more smoothly and increase speed a little
- Want to learn how to corner more efficiently
This program will include
- Bike features and shock setup
- Refining body position on the bike for specific situations
- Learning “bike/body separation”
- Braking and gearing efficiently
- Beginning climbing and descending skills
- Beginning cornering with sight lines and leaning
- Choosing a “line”
- Navigating obstacles up to 2-4 inches tall
- Approximately 3 hours
Cost: $63 per person. Members receive 20% discount.
Registration: For clinics occurring May-August, registration will open April 15. For clinics occurring September-December, registration will open August. 15.
Ages: Ages 15 and older. Under 18 must have parent or guardian remain on property during the program.
Please bring your own bike and helmet. Minimum number of participants = 3, Maximum = 6.