Earth Day Campout
4:30 pm - April 23
Earth Day Weekend is a great time to Celebrate the great outdoors, and experience nature firsthand when you camp with us! Exhaust yourself and your family with our exciting Earth Day activities happening all weekend before cozying up in your sleeping bag.
Campers should bring their own dinner to cook over the fire, or purchase dinner at the Gateway Canteen. After dinner, take a guided night hike or relax by the fire. Well-behaved dogs on leash are welcome, but please clean up after your pup. Always Leave No Trace when enjoying nature.
Dates & Times:
- Friday Night Only: $17 per participant, 20% discount for members, 4:30-6:30pm check in
- Saturday night Night Only: $17 per participant, 20% discount for members, 3-5pm check in
- Friday and Saturday Night: $29, 20% discount for members
- Check out by 10am on your final morning with us.
- All ages welcome. (Children age 3 and under are free. Please stay with your children at all times.)
We’ll provide communal firepits but you are welcome to bring your own as long as it is supported off the ground. No outside firewood is allowed. We will provide all firewood. No outside alcohol or glass containers allowed. Beer and wine are available for purchase at the Gateway Canteen. Tent camping only.
Registration will open Feb. 15.
Programs are rain or shine, except for severe weather. If we cancel due to severe weather, we will provide a full refund. If you cancel more than 48 hours in advance, we will provide a refund. If you cancel with less than 48 hour notice, you will not be eligible for a refund or the option to reschedule.