Earth Day Celebration Kayak Rentals
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
In honor of our favorite weekend of the year, we will host FREE kayak rentals during our Earth Day Celebration!
Single and tandem kayaks will be available to reserve in time slots ranging from 9am to 5pm, but they fill quickly! Reservations for Earth Day Celebration weekend will open March 30.
Spend time paddling the peaceful waters of Lake Haigler for fitness, fun, relaxation or scenic views.
- Reservations are required and must be made online or via guest services. No transactions will be processed onsite.
- Time slots are available in two-hour increments beginning at 9am. The last time slot begins at 3pm. You may arrive at anytime during the two-hour spot, but you must complete your rental by the end of the two-hour time period.
- Registration is PER PERSON, not per boat. You must register for any child participating, regardless of age.
- Well behaved leashed dogs are allowed on the kayaks.
- Boat options are first-come, first served. You are not guaranteed any specific type of vessel.
- We strongly recommend that you do not bring valuables (including your phone) on the water.
- We have PFDs available for participants 30lbs and up. If your child requires an infant PFD (0-30lbs) you must bring it from home.
- No swimming is allowed in Lake Haigler.