- This event has passed.
Intermediate Mountain Bike Clinic
12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Intermediate MTB Clinic
This program is perfect if you
- Have completed Beginner 2 (or the Level 1 clinic in 2020)
- Have been riding regularly for more than 6 months
- Can ride over 1 hour without rest stops
- Are consistent in beginner riding skills of body position, braking and gearing
- Feel you are not improving, keep riding the same way
- Are ready for more challenging terrain
- Are ready to increase your ride distance
- Want to increase speed
- Want to be more efficient on your rides
- Are considering participating in a mountain bike race
This program will include
- Utilizing body position to improve flow
- Maximizing power efficiency with pedaling and gearing
- Cornering for flat and bermed turns
- Navigating more complex obstacles and rock gardens
- Intermediate climbing and descending skills
- Wheel lifts, front and rear, and pedal lifts
- How to choose a mountain bike race event
- Training and fueling for MTB race events
- Approximately 3 hours
Cost: $63 per person. Greenway members receive a 20% discount.
Registration: For clinics occurring May-August, registration will open April 15. For clinics occurring September-December, registration will open August. 15.
Ages: Ages 15 and older. Under 18 must have parent or guardian remain on property during the program.
Please bring your own bike and helmet. Minimum number of participants = 3, Maximum = 6.