- This event has passed.
Beginner 2 MTB Clinic
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
This program is perfect if you
- completed the Beginner 1 program and want to progress your skills.
- have been riding trails for several months.
- can ride 1-2 hours at a time with brief rest stops.
- can ride an average of 5-6 mph pace on easy terrain.
- are comfortable with body position, braking and gearing, but want to get better.
- are ready to ride more smoothly and increase speed a little.
- want to learn how to corner more efficiently.
This program will include
- bike features and shock setup.
- refining body position on the bike for specific situations.
- learning “bike/body separation”.
- braking and gearing efficiently .
- beginning climbing and descending skills.
- beginning cornering with sight lines and leaning.
- choosing a “line”.
- navigating obstacles up to 2-4 inches tall .
Meet: Adventure Road Entrance parking lot
Cost: $56 per person, non-members. $6 discount for members. (Greenway members, be sure to sign in to the event page to receive discount)
Ages: 15 and up. Under 18 must have parent or guardian remain on property during the program.
Minimum number of participants = 3, Maximum = 6
Please note the Greenway is open to members only Friday – Sunday