- This event has passed.
MTB Clinic: Beginner 2
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Have fun while leveling-up your MTB skills!
This program is perfect if you:
- Completed the Beginner 1 program and want to progress your skills
- Have been riding trails for several months
- Can ride one to two hours at a time with brief rest stops
- Can ride an average of 5-6 mph pace on easy terrain
- Are comfortable with body position, braking and gearing, but want to get better
- Are ready to ride more smoothly and increase speed
- Want to learn how to corner more efficiently
Skills covered in this program may include:
- Bike features and shock setup
- Refining body position on the bike for specific situations
- Learning bike/body separation
- Braking and gearing efficiently
- Beginning climbing and descending skills
- Beginning cornering with sight lines and leaning
- Choosing a line
- Navigating obstacles up to 2-4 inches tall
Bring your own bike and helmet.
- Ages: 15 and older (Participants younger than 18 must have a guardian remain on property during the program.)
- Cost: $70 per person, 20% discount for members
Bring your own bike and properly fitting helmet.
Spring season (Mar-May) – Registration opens Feb. 15
Summer Season (June-Aug) – Registration opens May 15
Late season (Sept-Dec) – Registration opens Aug. 15
Programs are rain or shine, except for severe weather. If we cancel due to severe weather, we will provide a full refund. If you cancel more than 48 hours in advance, we will provide a refund. If you cancel with less than 48 hour notice, you will not be eligible for a refund or the option to reschedule.