- This event has passed.
Pedal off the Pumpkin Pie: Guided Mountain Bike Rides
10:00 am - 11:30 am
Join us for our yearly Pedal off the Pumpkin Pie MTB Ride! This event is a volunteer-led, casual ride. A ride leader will be available for most rider abilities and families. Rides will last one to two hours, depending on ability.
A few reminders:
- This event is open to members and non-members, but registration is required for all.
- Helmets are REQUIRED.
- Riders younger than 15 must have an adult riding with them. Riders younger than 18 must have a parent or guardian on the property.
- There are NO paved trails or paths. This ride is not suitable for training wheels. Balance bikes are acceptable, but mountain bikes are strongly recommended for the single-track trails in the woods.
- Ages: All ages
- Cost: Free for Greenway Members, $12 per adult (age 13+), $6 per child (age 5-12), children 4 and under are free
- Registration: Registration will open Aug. 15.
Programs are rain or shine, except for severe weather. If we cancel due to severe weather, we will provide a full refund. If you cancel more than 48 hours in advance, we will provide a refund. If you cancel with less than 48 hour notice, you will not be eligible for a refund or the option to reschedule.