Summer Concert Series - Next LevelJun 7 , 2018
Come and enjoy an evening of music out on the Greenway at the Comporium Amphitheater! Bring your friends, family, a blanket or chair and a picnic dinner. Beer, wine and sodas will be available for purchase. No glass or outside alcohol allowed. Food trucks will be available on site!
Well-behaved dogs on six-foot leashes are always welcome on the Greenway.The bands begin at 6:30pm and last until 8:30pm. $5 for non-members, Free for members. Special event parking fee is $5 per car. Annual passes are available for purchase at $30 and $45 for members and non-members, respectively.
June's first concert will feature Next Level and will also be Greenway Member Appreciation Night! The first 500 members to enter will receive a special giveaway.
New Wrap Order
Red Oak Barbeque & Catering
Jive Turkey Legs
My Popcorn Heaven- Serving the Carolinas & Beyond
Two Chicks and A Truck
Lil Orbits Mini Donuts
Join us each Thursday before the Summer Concert Series for a timed fun run! This run club is the perfect way to get fit and be outside with your family and friends, plus we encourage you to stay and enjoy the bands and food trucks at the amphitheater. Each week we will set up a timer near the concert grounds and lay out a 5k course. You will have a chance to plug in your start/end times and see how you improve each week. We will keep track of your times throughout the summer and we will have prizes for those who have participated in more than 8 of the 14 runs and for the fastest times, as well as a few other fun categories. The timer will start at 6pm each week and run until 7:30pm. This run is open to runners of all abilities and ages and we encourage you to take it at your pace. There is no cost to participate in the run but you will need to pay the $5 parking fee for the summer concert series and the $5 non-member fee.
Enjoy a Samdhaana Yoga class that focuses on energetic bodies and patterns of movement. At the heart of Samdhaana is the choreography of patterns of movement that directs and guides the flow of energy through the body. That flow of energy is powerful, promoting healing by restoring balance physically, mentally and emotionally. Working toward that balance also creates space, a sacred space that allows for deep reflection, inner development, a sense of peace, and, for those seeking it, spiritual growth. Meet at the Graham Cabin at 6 p.m.
- Free for Greenway Members and $5 for Non-Members
- $5 special event parking (parking passes are available for purchase or are included as a Friends of the Greenway benefit)
- Weekly food trucks
- Beer, wine and sodas are for sale
- Gates open at 6pm. Music starts at 6:30pm and runs through 8:30pm
- No glass or outside alcohol. Bag check at gate. Picnics and coolers are permitted.
- The Greenway is a tobacco-free facility.
- No bottled water sold on site. Please bring reusable bottle for refill. Thank you for helping us live the GREENway.
- Dogs on 6-foot leash are welcome. Be courteous and dispose of any waste in trash receptacles. No doggie bags provided.
- Lawn/camping chairs, blankets are encouraged. Personal tents are not allowed.
This event has already occured.