VITA Tax WorkshopFeb 4 - 25 , 2017
The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program (VITA) will host workshops every Saturday in February at the Complex on the Greenway, in addition to other locations and times throughout the month. Free of charge, volunteers will help to electronically file federal and state income tax returns. It is fast, accurate, secure and simple. Estimated turnaround time for a direct-deposited refund is seven days.
- Current year's tax forms, W2 and 1099
- Information regarding other income information for all deductions/credits
- Copy of last year's tax return
- Proof of account for direct deposit of refund (e.g. voided check.)
- Social security or individual taxpayer Identification cards for you, your spouse and/or dependents
Recreation Complex, 971 Tom Hall St.
This event has already occured.