Give the Gift of the Greenway
Looking for a great gift idea that will keep on giving all year ’round?! GIVE THE GIFT OF THE GREENWAY with a membership or a gift card!
Once purchased we will mail directly to you or to the recipient. Visit ASCGreenway.org, call 803.547.4575 or stop by Greenway Headquarters (236 Dairy Barn Lane) to purchase yours today!
What this membership includes:
– Access to 40 miles of trails for hiking, biking and horseback riding
– Lakes Haigler, Crandall and Frances and Stumpy Pond for canoeing and kayaking; kayak rentals are also available
– Discounted rates on primitive tent campsites around Lake Haigler
– Fishing in Lakes Haigler, Crandall, Frances and Katherine and Stumpy Pond for members with a valid SC fishing license
– Discounted rates and advance registration camps, educational classes, special events and program opportunities
– 10% off all Greenway merchandise
– Follow new programs and activities in our quarterly Greenway Guide newsletter or monthly e-news blast, Close Connections
Best of all, know that you are supporting a unique 2,100 acre preserve that promotes recreation and learning activities for the entire region. It is the support of people like you that allows the Anne Springs Close Greenway to serve the needs of our community. Thank you for considering membership on the Greenway.