Greenway Gateway Update
Dear members and guests,
For the safety of you and our staff, we will close the Guest Services desk at the Greenway Gateway immediately and until the health concern for COVID-19 has passed. Guest Services staff will remain on site to provide customer support via phone and email, but we will suspend any new Dog Park memberships for the duration of this period. The Gateway Canteen will still operate with to-go orders.
If you would like to visit or become a member of the Anne Springs Close Greenway, you may do so easily online by visiting ASCGreenway.org and choosing from our daily visitor passes or individual/family memberships. Our systems update in real time and, should you join, you will receive a digital membership card via email within 48 hours. We will maintain open operations as long as it is prudent to do so.
The safety of our guests and staff is of paramount importance. These are unprecedented times and we thank you for your understanding and support as we work to protect our people, our resources and our community.
Please observe these recommendations for safe social distancing when visiting the Anne Springs Close Greenway:
- Follow the CDC’s guidance on personal hygiene prior to heading to trails — wash hands, carry hand sanitizer, do not use trails if you have symptoms, cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, etc.
- Observe at all times the CDC’s minimum recommended social distancing of six feet from other people. Practice it and know what it looks like. Keep it as you walk, bike or hike.
- Warn other trail users of your presence and as you pass to allow proper distance and step off trails to allow others to pass, keeping minimum recommended distances at all times. Signal your presence with your voice, bell or horn.
- Bring water or drinks — use of public drinking fountains during this time is discouraged.
- Do not congregate near the Greenway Gateway. Be mindful of others nearby.
- Any to-go food and beverage from the Gateway Canteen should be consumed outside the building.
We appreciate your support as we continue to navigate this together as a community,