Greenway to Reopen Monday, April 27
Members and Visitors,
We are happy to be reaching out with some good news – the Anne Springs Close Greenway will reopen all entrances and trails beginning Monday, April 27th. We will observe a limited operational schedule, which will be posted on our website, ascgreenway.org, and social media channels.
Trail access will be open to members and daily visitors Monday through Thursday, and to Greenway members only on Friday, Saturday and Sundays in order to keep the number of people on the property at safe levels.
This has been a tumultuous time for our community, and we are pleased to be able to provide a place for people to exercise and enjoy nature while social distancing. While the threat of coronavirus remains we will continue to require that members and visitors are diligent in adhering to social distancing practices and COVID-19 regulations and safety guidelines during each visit.
In the weeks prior to our recent closure, our entrances saw unprecedented daily admissions and we welcomed many new visitors to the property. While we are taking numerous precautions to protect our staff, members, and the general public, it will be up to the community to abide by the best practices prescribed by the CDC. This will ultimately determine whether or not the Greenway will be able to remain open and available to everyone to enjoy. Please observe these and all trail rules during your visits, including keeping dogs on leash.
While we begin to understand our new normal, please help us by adhering to the following guidelines:
- Monday through Thursday: trails open to Members and General Public
- Friday through Sunday: Entry and trails will be open to Greenway Members only and evaluated weekly
- All Greenway facilities will remain closed, including the Greenway Gateway
- The Gateway Canteen will continue to offer take-out family meals for purchase online only and not for consumption on the Greenway
- If an entrance is at an unsafe capacity, we may temporarily close certain entrances to encourage use of less utilized entrances and trails
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact members of our Guest Services team, who are operating during abbreviated office hours and may be reached by phone 9am-2pm, Monday-Friday at 803.547.4575 and by email at email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Greenway soon.