Join the Greenway Family
The Greenway has a variety of memberships and clubs that you can join. Broaden your horizons, celebrate nature and support a mission-based nonprofit!
Monthly Recurring Membership:
- Access to 36 miles of trails for hiking, biking, and horseback riding.
- Outdoor activities including trail races, kayaking, fishing, outdoor yoga + more.
- Access to Lakes Haigler and Crandall and Stumpy Pond for canoeing and kayaking. (Seasonal kayak rentals are also available)
- Special member rates on summer camps, outdoor recreation programs, educational classes, special events + apparel
- Fishing available to Greenway members only (valid SC fishing license required)
- Digital Membership Card
Located on the Anne Springs Close Greenway, the Mary Warner Mack Dog Park features over 12 acres of enclosed natural space for dogs of all sizes to play and socialize. Situated among a mature hardwood forest and young stand of longleaf pines, the park provides a unique setting for dog lovers to enjoy time with their pets and is dedicated in loving memory to the life of Mary Warner Mack.
The Mary Warner Mack Dog park is open to dogs of all sizes and includes a designated area for small dogs, as well as a mile-long, off-leash trail leading to lakefront access. Other park amenities include a dog washing station, hydration stations, dog waste collection stations, benches and more. Access is granted to Dog Park members only and park rules have been adopted for the protection of the dogs, handlers, visitors and Greenway property. The park is conveniently located at the Adventure Road Entrance on Springfield Parkway in Fort Mill and is open seven days a week.
- Fill out a Membership Application and bring to the Greenway Gateway at the Lake Haigler Entrance (2573 Lake Haigler Drive). All dogs included on membership application must have current vaccination records and be spayed/neutered. Proof of records is required before joining. Vaccinations required include Rabies, Bordetella and Parvo (DHLPP).
- Membership to the Mary Warner Mack Dog Park is an upgrade to the basic Greenway family or individual membership. Memberships can be purchased at Greenway Guest Services at time of registration.
- Dog Park members must be 16 years or older. Children 12 and under are not permitted inside the Park; children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No more than four (4) dogs are allowed per membership.
- Membership fee to the dog park is $120 annually with a current annual Greenway membership or $10 per month to be added to your current Greenway membership monthly bank draft.
Nature needs good friends like you!
With an annual donation of $500 you can become a Friend of the Greenway. Friends of the Greenway was founded in 1995 as an annual giving program to promote and advance the mission of the Greenway. When you join Friends of the Greenway, you help preserve this special place for all ages to connect to nature.
Friend Benefits Include:
- Annual Family Membership is Included ($99 value)
- 10% off Greenway merchandise
- Special Event Parking Passes (2)
- Guest Passes
- Preferred Access for select programming and event registration, including Summer Camps and Green Gala
- Access to Hospitality Tent at Summer Concert Series
- Invitation to Friends of the Greenway Annual Dinner & Social Activities and more!
Impact by Donation:
Your gift at this level protects one acre of greenway annually, which equates to $364 each year.
Your gift at this level makes it possible to provide 10 families with Greenway memberships through the Greenway Assistance Program (GAP).
Your gift at this level allows proper watershed management and ecosystem restoration on 5 acres of Greenway.
Your gift at this level ensures proper care and maintenance of one mile of trail each year.
Your gift at this level ensures programs such as the Exceptional Equestrians handicap riding program lives on each year at a negligible cost to participants.
Your gift at this level safeguards the protection of our green space in perpetuity, providing a space for individuals of all ages to connect to nature. It costs over $2,000 per day to maintain our 2,100 acres.
**Please Note: all Community Garden plots are fully booked for the 2019-2020 growing season.**
Join the Greenway's Community Garden located at the Dairy Barn Entrance for just $50 per bed, per year. Beds are 4x8' and are available on a first-come basis.
To reserve a plot, please email Mina or call 803.547.4575.
Digital Membership Card FAQ
Access the email from your smartphone and click the "Download" button, then click "Add to Wallet" and "Add." The card will automatically go to your iPhone’s Apple Wallet. It can be accessed in Wallet at any time.
Android users need to download Wallet Passes from Google Play. After you have the app, access the email from your smartphone and click “Download” in the membership email, and the card will automatically go to your Wallet Passes app, where it can be accessed at any time.
Please contact us directly at Membership@ASCGreenway.org or 803-547-4575 to update your membership records.
Navigate to the back of the card (click the small "i" on the front) and use the “Share Pass” button to send the card to your secondary member.
If you have an iPhone, the card will automatically download to Apple Wallet. Check the app for your new card (scroll through any cards that are already there--it may be hiding!). If you have an Android, you’ll need to download Wallet Passes from the Play Store prior to downloading the card.