Join the Greenway Family
The Greenway has a variety of memberships and clubs available to join. Broaden your horizons, celebrate nature and support a mission-based nonprofit!
Monthly Recurring Membership*:
*Please note: a minimum 3-month membership is required for the Monthly Recurring Membership.
*Defined as those individuals living in your household.
Become a Friend of the Greenway (includes Annual Family Membership)
Take your membership to the next level by becoming a Friend of the Greenway with an annual donation of $500+. Founded in 1995 as an annual giving program to promote and advance the mission of the Greenway, Friends of the Greenway help preserve this special place for all ages to connect to nature. Friends of the Greenway enjoy an Annual Family Membership as well as other benefits based on giving level.
Learn more about this philanthropic membership. Nature needs good friends like you!
- Access to 36 miles of trails for hiking, biking, and horseback riding.
- Outdoor activities including trail races, kayaking, fishing, outdoor yoga + more.
- Access to Lakes Haigler and Crandall and Stumpy Pond for canoeing and kayaking. (Seasonal kayak rentals are also available)
- Special member rates on summer camps, outdoor recreation programs, educational classes, special events + apparel
- Fishing available to Greenway members only (valid SC fishing license required)
- Digital Membership Card
Located on the Anne Springs Close Greenway, the Mary Warner Mack Dog Park features over 12 acres of enclosed natural space for dogs of all sizes to play and socialize. Situated among a mature hardwood forest and young stand of longleaf pines, the park provides a unique setting for dog lovers to enjoy time with their pets and is dedicated in loving memory to the life of Mary Warner Mack.
The Mary Warner Mack Dog park is open to dogs of all sizes and includes a designated area for small dogs, as well as a mile-long, off-leash trail leading to lakefront access. Other park amenities include a dog washing station, hydration stations, dog waste collection stations, benches and more. Access is granted to Dog Park members only and park rules have been adopted for the protection of the dogs, handlers, visitors and Greenway property. The park is conveniently located at the Adventure Road Entrance on Springfield Parkway in Fort Mill and is open seven days a week.
- Fill out a Membership Application and bring to the Greenway Gateway at the Lake Haigler Entrance (2573 Lake Haigler Drive). All dogs included on membership application must have current vaccination records and be spayed/neutered. Proof of records is required before joining. Vaccinations required include Rabies, Bordetella and Parvo (DHLPP).
- Membership to the Mary Warner Mack Dog Park is an upgrade to the basic Greenway family or individual membership. Memberships can be purchased at Greenway Guest Services at time of registration.
- Dog Park members must be 16 years or older. Children 12 and under are not permitted inside the Park; children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No more than four (4) dogs are allowed per membership.
- Membership fee to the dog park is $120 annually with a current annual Greenway membership or $10 per month to be added to your current Greenway membership monthly bank draft.
**Please Note: all Community Garden plots are fully booked for the 2019-2020 growing season.**
Join the Greenway's Community Garden located at the Dairy Barn Entrance for just $50 per bed, per year. Beds are 4x8' and are available on a first-come basis.
To reserve a plot, please email Mina or call 803.547.4575.
Digital Membership Card FAQ
Access the email from your smartphone and click the "Download" button, then click "Add to Wallet" and "Add." The card will automatically go to your iPhone’s Apple Wallet. It can be accessed in Wallet at any time.
Android users need to download Wallet Passes from Google Play. After you have the app, access the email from your smartphone and click “Download” in the membership email, and the card will automatically go to your Wallet Passes app, where it can be accessed at any time.
Please contact us directly at Membership@ASCGreenway.org or 803-547-4575 to update your membership records.
Navigate to the back of the card (click the small "i" on the front) and use the “Share Pass” button to send the card to your secondary member.
If you have an iPhone, the card will automatically download to Apple Wallet. Check the app for your new card (scroll through any cards that are already there--it may be hiding!). If you have an Android, you’ll need to download Wallet Passes from the Play Store prior to downloading the card.