The Anne Springs Close Greenway is committed to connecting people to nature through recreational and educational activities that foster a passion for the outdoors. Leroy Springs & Company (parent organization of Anne Springs Close Greenway) has been providing recreational and educational opportunities to the community for over 80 years. The Anne Springs Close Bridge Program, a tiered financial assistance program, provides a mechanism for all members of our community to benefit from Leroy Springs & Co. programs and facilities.
Eligible programs include:
- Anne Springs Close Greenway Membership
- FLYERS Afterschool (K-5)
- Afterschool on the Greenway (K-5)
- Greenway Nature Preschool (3-5 years old)
- Greenway Summer Camps, Camps at Springmaid Mountain & FLYERS Summer Camps
- Seasonal kayak rentals
- Signature Event tickets
- Select Outdoor Recreation Programs
- Other Select Educational Programs
- Field Trips for Title 1 schools
How to Apply
Anyone is eligible to apply for financial assistance
- Complete the Anne Springs Close Bridge Program Application Form
- Provide copy of free and reduced lunch letter OR IRS Form 1040, 1040EZ, or transcript
- Special circumstances beyond these requirements may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Financial Assistance is provided on a sliding scale based upon household income, household family size, and other financial circumstances.
- Each application will be considered individually. Completion of an application is not an automatic assurance to receive financial assistance.
One application should be completed per family. The family includes all people living in your household, related or not, who share in the income of the household.
- The Anne Springs Close Bridge Program mirrors the eligibility schedule outlined by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service income eligibility guidelines used in determining eligibility for free and reduced meals.
- We cannot approve an application that is not complete. Be sure to fill out all required information and provide requested documentation.
- You will be contacted by email or phone within seven (7) business days of your application submission.
- For more information, please call 803.547.4575 or email Membership@ASCGreenway.org
- Owned and operated by the non-profit Leroy Springs & Co., Inc., the Anne Springs Close Greenway and FLYERS receive no tax money to build, maintain and operate trails and facilities. Its operations and financial assistance program are funded in part by generous donations from individuals and corporations.