The Anne Springs Close Greenway is committed to connecting people to nature through recreational and educational activities that foster a passion for the outdoors. In an effort to make the Greenway accessible for all, Leroy Springs & Company, Inc. (parent company of the Anne Springs Close Greenway) created The Bridge Program to provide affordable, quality recreational, educational and community activities in the communities we serve. Financial assistance is available to ensure that our programs and facilities are available to all of our neighbors.
Eligible programs include:
- Greenway Membership (individual & family)
- Greenway Summer Camps (ages 3 - 18)
- Springmaid Mountain Camps
- FLYERS Afterschool Program (K-5)
- Group Horseback Riding Lessons
- Select Recreation Programs
- Select Education Programs
How to Apply
Anyone is eligible to apply for finanical assistance
- Complete the Anne Springs Close Bridge Program Application Form
- Provide copy of free and reduced lunch letter OR IRS Form 1040, 1040EZ, or transcript
- Special circumstances beyond these requirements may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Financial Assistance is provided on a sliding scale based upon household income, household family size, and other financial circumstances.
- Each application will be considered individually. Completion of an application is not an automatic assurance to receive financial assistance.
One application should be completed per family. The family includes all people living in your household, related or not, who share in the income of the household.
- The Anne Springs Close Bridge Program mirrors the eligibility schedule outlined by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service income eligibility guidelines used in determining eligibility for free and reduced meals.
- We cannot approve an application that is not complete. Be sure to fill out all required information and provide requested documentation.
- You will be contacted by email or phone within seven (7) business days of your application submission.
- For more information, please call 803.547.4575 or email Membership@ASCGreenway.org
- Owned and operated by the non-profit Leroy Springs & Co., Inc., the Anne Springs Close Greenway and FLYERS receive no tax money to build, maintain and operate trails and facilities. Its operations and financial assistance program are funded in part by generous donations from individuals and corporations.