Open to dogs of all sizes. Designated area for small dogs.
Located on the Anne Springs Close Greenway, the Mary Warner Mack Dog Park features over 12 acres of enclosed natural space for dogs of all sizes to play and socialize. Situated among a mature hardwood forest and young stand of longleaf pines, the park provides a unique setting for dog lovers to enjoy time with their pets and is dedicated in loving tribute to the life of Mary Warner Mack.
Access is granted to Dog Park members only and park rules have been adopted for the protection of the dogs, handlers, visitors and Greenway property. The park is conveniently located at the Adventure Road Entrance on Springfield Parkway in Fort Mill and is open seven days a week.
- Mile-long, off-leash trail leading to lakefront access
- Dog washing station
- Hydration stations
- Dog waste collection stations
- Benches and more
At this time, the Mary Warner Mack Dog Park is at capacity.
- If you are interested in adding the Dog Park in the future, please complete our Dog Park Interest Form. All dogs included on the membership application must have current vaccination records and be spayed/neutered. Proof of records is required. Vaccinations required include Rabies, Bordetella and Parvo (DHLPP).
- Membership to the Mary Warner Mack Dog Park is an upgrade to the basic Greenway family or individual membership. The add-on Membership fee to the dog park is $120 annually with a current annual Greenway membership or $10 per month to be added to your current Greenway membership monthly bank draft.
- Dog Park members must be 16 years or older. Children 12 and under are not permitted inside the Park; children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No more than four (4) dogs are allowed per membership. No more than two (2) dogs per person are allowed when visiting.
Horse, Bike and Hike trails are open. Dog Park trails are open to dog park members only.
Dog Park Open House Dates
2021 dates coming soon!