Individual Membership: a membership for one person.
Family Membership: a membership for individuals living in the same household.
To RENEW your membership, please click the membership type you wish to renew then click the Sign In button in the top right-hand corner on the next screen.
For Monthly Memberships, there is a 3-month minimum on monthly memberships. The monthly payment will automatically continue to draft on the same day each month until the membership is canceled.
For Annual Memberships, there are no refunds on Annual Membership options. There is a 5-day window if an Annual Membership auto-renews to cancel with refund.
Digital Membership cards typically process within 48 hours of joining.
Please give your name at the Welcome Station and our staff will validate your membership until your card is received.
Other Membership Options
Learn how your charitable membership can impact the Greenway for years to come.
Learn more about our group pricing starting at 100 memberships.
Need to make adjustments or changes to you membership? Start here!
Greenway Membership Includes
- Access to 40 miles of trails for hiking, biking and horseback riding
- Outdoor recreation opportunities including trail races, kayaking, fishing, yoga and more
- Special member rates on summer camps, outdoor recreation programs, educational classes, special events and apparel
- Lakes Haigler and Crandall and Stumpy Pond for canoeing and kayaking; seasonal kayak rentals are also available
- Member eligibility at the Mary Warner Mack Dog Park (additional $12/month)
- Fishing in Lakes Haigler, Crandall, Frances, Katherine and Stumpy Pond available to Greenway members only (valid SC fishing license required)
- Digital membership card and guest passes