$5/month* or $60/year for individual | $10/month* or $120/year for family*
*Please note: a minimum 3-month membership is required for the Monthly Recurring Membership. A Family Membership is defined as those individuals living in the same household.
Digital Membership cards should process within 48 hours of joining. Please give your name at the Welcome Station and our staff will validate your membership until your card is received.
Need to make adjustments or changes to you membership? Start here!
Interested in providing memberships for your employees or neighborhood?
Learn more about our group pricing starting at 100 memberships.
Greenway Membership Includes
- Access to 36 miles of trails for hiking, biking, and horseback riding
- Outdoor recreation opportunities including trail races, kayaking, fishing, outdoor yoga + more
- Special member rates on summer camps, outdoor recreation programs, educational classes, special events + apparel
- Lakes Haigler and Crandall and Stumpy Pond for canoeing and kayaking; seasonal kayak rentals are also available
- Member eligibility at the Mary Warner Mack Dog Park (additional $10/month)
- Fishing in Lakes Haigler, Crandall, Frances, Katherine and Stumpy Pond available to Greenway members only (valid SC fishing license required)