Girl Scouts on the Greenway
The Greenway offers a variety of hands-on, interactive learning programs specifically designed to meet Girl Scout badge requirements.
Let our experienced team help your Girl Scout troop earn their outdoor badges! All our programs either help you earn the badge or get you one step away from it. Our Girl Scout Badge Program and pricing for it are based on a private program with just your troop. We also offer public programs that are open to all Girl Scouts. Check out the badges offered and complete the interest form to schedule your visit!
Girl Scout Badge Program
Girl Scout Badge Interest Form
For more information on Girl Scout program opportunities or to schedule a field trip, please contact us.
Boy Scouts on the Greenway
The Greenway is proud to be the chartering organization for both a Cub Scout Pack and Boy Scout Troop.
The Anne Springs Close Greenway plays host to scouts from around the region, assisting with scouting projects, programs, camping trips and other events. The Greenway also serves as a great location for scouts to earn merit badges, pins and complete volunteer projects. Staff members can be available to assist in facilitating scouting activities on the Greenway.
Scout groups can reserve tent campsites or inquire about field camping in various locations on the Greenway.
For more information on scouting projects and camping reservations email email@example.com or call 803.547-4575.
Thank you for considering the Greenway for your Scout camping event! Please review our policies below before submitting an interest request.
Group Camping Policies
- Scout Camping is $8/person/night (including adults). Group camping requires a minimum of 10 people. Please note all group campouts are automatically charged $50 for firewood which we provide.
- All payments are due the Monday prior to rental and are non-refundable at that point. If there is a severe weather event (as judged by Greenway staff) and we cancel your campout, we will refund you.
- Please pack in and pack out. The campsite should be left in good, clean condition. Absolutely no glass or outside alcohol allowed.
- All fires must remain in a designated fire ring and be monitored at all times. If a fire is unmonitored it must be completely put out. You may bring your own firewood or we can supply you with some ($20/bundle, $100/cord). Please do not cut down any live trees.
- Gear drop off can be arranged but all cars must be parked in the designated parking area as described to you at the time of reservation. All tents must be packed up and the campsite clear by 10a on your final day of rental. You may still enjoy the property but the campsite should be clear and cars in the parking lot.
- Greenway gates will be closed and ‘dummy locked’ when you have a rental. Should you need to leave the property just take the locks off and open the gate. Please be sure to close the gate as you leave.
- If you have an emergency, please call 911. A staff number will be provided to you upon booking in case of emergencies.
Girl Scout Programs
Cub Scout Pack #422
Boy Scout Troop #422