Girl Scouts on the Greenway
The Greenway offers a variety of hands-on, interactive learning programs specifically designed to meet Girl Scout badge requirements. For more information on Girl Scout program opportunities or to schedule a field trip, please contact Kelly Murphy, M.Ed., Outdoor Education Manager, or 803.547.1083.
November 9 - Night Explorations (Cadettes)
November 16 - Senses Investigations Badge (Daisies & Brownies)
December 14 - Campfire Fun (Brownies)
January 18 - Taking Aim (Cadettes)
February 8 - Winter Hiking Explorations
March 14 - Tree Explorations (Cadettes)
March 21 - Leave No Trace (Brownies)
April 25 - Bug Explorations (Brownies)
April 25 - Outdoor Art Explorations (Juniors)
May 9/10 - Overnight Campout (All Ages)
May 22 - Paddling Explorations (Seniors)
- All girls participating in a Girl Scout activity must be registered with Girl Scouts of the USA.
- Registration for all programs closes two weeks prior to the event or when registration reaches its maximum number of participants, unless otherwise noted.
- Program confirmations are typically sent after the program closing date within 1 week of the program.
- Please call Guest Services with questions or to register, 803-547-4575.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Anne Springs Close Greenway reserves the right to cancel or modify any program if insufficient registrations or any extenuating circumstances should occur. Programs will run rain or shine with the exception of severe weather. In case of severe weather, all efforts will be made to reschedule the program in lieu of canceling.
Refunds will only be given if:
- Program event is cancelled by Anne Springs Close Greenway due to lack of minimum participation or other extenuating circumstances.
- Request for cancellation is received in writing or via email no later than 3 weeks prior to the event.
Boy Scouts on the Greenway
The Greenway is proud to be the chartering organization for both a Cub Scout Pack and Boy Scout Troop.
The Anne Springs Close Greenway plays host to scouts from around the region, assisting with scouting projects, programs, camping trips and other events. The Greenway also serves as a great location for scouts to earn merit badges, pins and complete volunteer projects. Staff members can be available to assist in facilitating scouting activities on the Greenway.
Scout groups can reserve tent campsites or inquire about field camping in various locations on the Greenway.
For more information on scouting projects and camping reservations email Linda Turner or call 803.548.7252.