Camping on the Greenway
Thank you for considering the Greenway for your group camping event! Please review our policies below before submitting an interest request.
- Group Camping is $15/person/night. Group camping requires a minimum of 10 people.
- All payments are due the Monday prior to rental and are non-refundable at that point. If there is a severe weather event (as judged by Greenway staff) and we cancel your campout, we will refund you.
- Please pack in and pack out. The campsite should be left in good, clean condition. Absolutely no glass or outside alcohol allowed.
- All fires must remain in a designated fire ring and be monitored at all times. If a fire is unmonitored it must be completely put out. Please note we do not allow you to bring outside firewood onto the property. All campouts will have an automatic $50 charge for firewood. If you need more we can provide it at an additional cost.
- Gear drop-off can be arranged but all cars must be parked in the designated parking area as described to you at the time of reservation. All tents must be packed up and the campsite clear by 10a on your final day of rental. You may still enjoy the property but the campsite should be clear and cars in the parking lot.
- Greenway gates will be closed and ‘dummy locked’ when you have a rental. Should you need to leave the property just take the locks off and open the gate. Please be sure to close the gate as you leave.
- If you have an emergency, please call 911. A staff number will be provided to you upon booking in case of emergencies.
*Individual camping is not currently allowed at the Anne Springs Close Greenway.