Camping on the Greenway
Thank you for considering the Greenway for your group camping event! Please review our policies below before submitting an interest request.
- Group Camping is $16/person/night. Youth/Scout groups and Greenway members receive 50% discount.
- To reserve a group campsite you must pay a $50 deposit (due within 48 hours of confirmation). The remaining balance (minus your deposit) is due two weeks prior to your reservation date.
- In the case of a severe weather event (as judged by Greenway staff), and Greenway cancels your campout, a refund will be issued.
- No outside firewood is allowed on property. Greenway will provide free firewood for ALL group campouts. All fires must remain in a designated fire ring and be monitored at all times.
- Please pack-in and pack-out. The campsite should be left in good, clean condition. Absolutely no glass or outside alcohol is allowed.
- Gear drop-off can be arranged, but all cars must be parked in the designated parking area as described to you at the time of reservation. All tents must be packed and the campsite cleared by 10am on your final day of rental. Campers may stay on Greenway property, but the campsite should be clear and with cars in the parking lot.
*Individual camping is not currently allowed at the Anne Springs Close Greenway.