Kayaks & Paddle Boards
Kayaking and stand-up paddle boarding are popular activities at the Anne Springs Close Greenway.
Rentals are currently by reservation only. Please see below for more information.
Rules & Guidelines
- Kayak rentals are available on Saturdays and Sundays only.
- Bring your own non-motorized boats, kayaks and stand-up paddle boards to unload by use of boat ramps at Lake Crandall and Stumpy Pond. Boats must be walked to the Lake Haigler Kayak Launch at the Lake Haigler Entrance.
- Gas-powered boat motors are prohibited on the Greenway. Trolling motors are allowed.
- Kayak and stand-up paddleboard rentals are available at Lake Haigler beginning in Mid-May (weather permitting). Please check back on this page at that time for more information and to register.
- Reservations are required and must be made online. No transactions will be processed onsite.
- Time slots are available in two-hour increments beginning at 9am. The last time slot begins at 3pm. You may arrive at anytine during the two-hour spot, but you must complete your rental by the end of the two-hour time period.
Single Kayak/Tandem Kayak/SUP Paddle Board Rental
2 Hour: Non-member $10 per person | Member $5 per person**
Boat options are first-come, first served. Reservations required.
**The Greenway is open to members only Friday-Sunday. Non-members must have a kayak reservation to enter the property.
Fishing clinics are offered throughout the year to the public. Fishing is offered exclusively to Greenway members at the Anne Springs Close Greenway.
Rules & Guidelines
- Fishing is restricted to members only, and a South Carolina fishing license is required.
- There is no additional fee for members to fish.
- Bass fishing is catch and release only.
- Lakes contain catfish, bass and bream
Horse, Bike and Dog Park trails are closed. Hike trails are open.