Kayaks & Paddle Boards
Kayaking and stand-up paddleboarding are popular activities at the Anne Springs Close Greenway.
Make an advanced reservation for your next water activity. Kayaks and paddleboards are distributed on a first-come basis for those who have registered in advance, and members receive a discount.
Rules & Guidelines
- Kayak rentals are available on Saturdays and Sundays only.
- Bring your own non-motorized boats, kayaks and stand-up paddle boards to unload by use of boat ramps at Lake Crandall and Stumpy Pond. Boats must be walked to the Lake Haigler Kayak Launch at the Lake Haigler Entrance.
- Gas-powered boat motors are prohibited on the Greenway. Trolling motors are allowed.
- Kayak and stand-up paddleboard rentals are available at Lake Haigler beginning April 30 (weather permitting). Please check back on this page at that time for more information and to register.
- Reservations are required and must be made online. No transactions will be processed onsite.
- Time slots are available in two-hour increments beginning at 9am. The last time slot begins at 3pm. You may arrive at anytime during the two-hour spot, but you must complete your rental by the end of the two-hour time period.
Single Kayak/Tandem Kayak/SUP Paddle Board Rental
2 Hour: Non-member $15 per person | Members receive 50% off**
Boat options are first-come, first served. Reservations are required.
Anne Springs Close Greenway offers many opportunities for fishing. Members may fish at the following locations:
- Lake Crandall
- Lake Haigler
- Lake Katherine
- Stumpy Pond
Both visitors and members may fish when participating in one of the Greenway's fishing clinics. See the Greenway's web calendar for additional details and registration information for upcoming clinics.
Rules & Guidelines
- Fishing is restricted to members only, and a South Carolina fishing license is required.
- There is no additional fee for members to fish.
- Bass fishing is catch and release only.
- Lakes contain catfish, bass and bream
All trails, including hike, horse, bike, and dog park trails, are currently open.