Kayaks & Paddle Boards
Kayaking and stand-up paddleboarding are popular activities at the Anne Springs Close Greenway.
Make an advanced reservation for your next water activity. Kayaks and paddleboards are distributed on a first-come basis for those who have registered in advance, and members receive a discount.
Rules & Guidelines
- Kayak rentals are available on Saturdays and Sundays only.
- Bring your own non-motorized boats, kayaks and stand-up paddle boards to unload by use of boat ramps at Lake Crandall and Stumpy Pond. Boats must be walked to the Lake Haigler Kayak Launch at the Lake Haigler Entrance.
- Gas-powered boat motors are prohibited on the Greenway. Battery-powered trolling motors are allowed.
Spend time paddling the peaceful waters of Lake Haigler for fitness, fun, relaxation or scenic views.
- Reservations are required and must be made online or via guest services. No transactions will be processed onsite.
- Time slots are available in two-hour increments beginning at 9am. The last time slot begins at 3pm. You may arrive at anytime during the two-hour spot, but you must complete your rental by the end of the two-hour time period.
- Registration is PER PERSON, not per boat. You must register for any child participating regardless of age.
- Well behaved leashed dogs are allowed on the kayaks.
- Boat options are first-come, first served. You are not guaranteed any specific type of vessel.
- We strongly recommend that you do not bring valuables (including your phone) on the water.
- We have PFD’s available for participants 30 lbs. and greater. If your child requires an infant PFD (0-30 lbs.), you must bring your own.
- No swimming is allowed in Lake Haigler.
Single Kayak/Tandem Kayak/SUP Paddle Board Rental
Two-Hour Rental: Non-member $16 per person | Members receive 50% off**
Boat options are first-come, first served. Reservations are required.
The Anne Springs Close Greenway offers many opportunities for fishing. Members may fish at the following locations:
- Lake Crandall
- Lake Frances
- Lake Haigler
- Lake Katherine
- Stumpy Pond
Boats are allowed on these waters where accessible during non-program and summer camp times. No gas-powered motors are allowed.
Both visitors and members may fish when participating in one of the Greenway's fishing clinics. See the Greenway's web calendar for additional details and registration information for upcoming clinics.
Rules & Guidelines
- Fishing is restricted to members only, and a South Carolina fishing license is required.
- There is no additional fee for members to fish.
- Bass fishing is catch and release only.
- Lakes contain catfish, bass and bream
Due to inclement wether bike, horse and dog park trails are temporarily hike only. Hike trails are currently open.
Quartz trail is temporarily closed while a bridge is removed. We are also removing a bridge from Blue Star near mile marker 11 which will not require a section of trail to be closed.
Guest Services Front Desk: 803.547.4575
Trail hotline: 803.547.1019
Hours: 7am - Sunset
Daily Admission Fees:
$12 per person | Youth (ages 5-12) $6 per person
Trailering In - $20/horse
(Lake Haigler Entrance only)
Free to Members. JOIN TODAY!