Nature needs good friends like you!
Friends of the Greenway are a community of annual supporters with a deep connection to the Anne Springs Close Greenway, inspired to preserve a place for people to celebrate and experience nature for generations to com. Friends of the Greenway support the efforts of the Greenway to preserve our natural treasures, conserve habitats, promote health and wellness, and connect individuals to the wonder of the natural world.
Friend Benefits Include:
Annual Family Membership ($99 value)
Member Benefits Include:
- Access to 36 miles of trails for hiking, biking and horseback riding
- Lakes Haigler, Crandall and Frances and Stumpy Pond for canoeing and kayaking; kayak rentals are also available
- Fishing in Lakes Haigler, Crandall, Frances and Katherine and Stumpy Pond for members with a valid SC fishing license
- 10% off select Greenway merchandise
- Special Event Parking Passes (2 - $60 value)
- Guest Passes
- Preferred Access for select programming and event registration, including Summer Camps and Green Gala
- Access to Hospitality Tent at Summer Concert Series
- Invitation to Friends of the Greenway Annual Dinner & Social Activities and more!
If you would like to maximize your gift by declining benefits received, please contact JennieJuda@ASCGreenway.org. Leroy Springs & Co., Inc. 501(c)3 Tax ID: 57-0344121
Impact by Donation:
Options are available to make a one-time, annual gift or a monthly, recurring gift.
Your gift at this level protects one acre of Greenway, annually.
Your gift at this level makes it possible to provide 10 families with Greenway memberships through the Bridge Program.
Your gift at this level allows proper watershed management and ecosystem restoration on 5 acres of Greenway.
Your gift at this level ensures proper care and maintenance of one mile of trail each year.
Your gift at this level ensures programs such as the Exceptional Equestrians handicap riding program lives on each year at a negligible cost to participants.
2019 Friends Events
Annual Friends Dinner
When: July 26th | Location: Greenway Gateway
Summer Concert Series
When: Every Thursday June - August, 6:30pm
Location: Comporium Amphitheater
Friends Holiday Social
When: December 5 | Location: Dairy Barn