This Holiday Season, Give the Gift of the Greenway
Holiday shopping is well underway for many organized shoppers, but for those who need a little help filling up a wish list, the Anne Springs Close Greenway is happy to provide a little gift-giving guidance. Below are a few of our favorite Greenway-themed gift ideas to meet a variety of budgets and interests:
- Annual Membership for an Individual ($66/year) or Family ($132/year) – Give a gift of the outdoors that keeps giving all year long! The perfect present for hikers, bikers, horseback riders, or anyone who loves to spend time in nature, the gift of a Greenway membership provides free admission to the property with over 40 miles of trails, as well as exclusive pricing for a variety of outdoor recreation programs and events. If gifting a membership, be sure to click the “this membership is a gift” box. Now is a great time to purchase an annual membership (for yourself or a loved one) to lock-in 2023 rates before the March 2024 increase.
- Daily Admission to the Greenway for an adult ($12), child ($6), or trailered-in horse ($20) – If you’re looking for a way to introduce someone to the Greenway, or if you want to give the gift of quality time, consider daily admission to the Greenway! Get close to nature with an outdoor adventure together then relax with a picnic or a visit to the Gateway Canteen.
- Gift card to the Gateway Canteen (any amount $5 – $500) – The Gateway Canteen, Anne Springs Close Greenway’s on-site restaurant, offers an array of menu options to fuel your Greenway adventure. The perfect gift for Fort Mill foodies who enjoy delicious, seasonal bites, wine and craft beer, and signature coffee drinks, gift cards are available in any denomination so you can customize for your budget. Physical gift cards may be purchased at the Canteen, or electronic gift cards make a great last-minute gift idea!
- Outdoor Activities (prices vary by activity)– For the adventure seeker on your list, give the gift of play! With a wide variety of experiences from kayak and paddleboards rentals and horseback riding to disc golf and mountain biking, there is a way for everyone to enjoy the 2,100 acres of protected land at the Greenway.
- Camp Programming (prices vary based on camp duration and child’s age) – The Greenway’s 2,100 acres of preserved land allows for hiking, outdoor play, and nature activities for a unique camp experience for youth in kindergarten through 8th grade. From full-week summer camps to one-day school’s out camps, the gift of Greenway camp gives children a chance to experience nature in a structured, educational format.
- Greenway Gear (prices vary) – For Greenway lovers of all ages and interests, check out the retail shop in the Greenway Gateway! We have hats, apparel, accessories, plushy stuffed animals, and more to showcase everyone’s love of the Greenway. You don’t want to miss our holiday ornaments showcasing Greenway landmarks and various retail bundles, while supplies last!
- Honorary Donation (any amount)– For the especially hard to buy for people on your list, the gift of an honorary donation to the Anne Springs Close Greenway is both meaningful and impactful. As a non-profit, generous gifts support the work we do every day, making the Greenway a foundational part of our community. Gifts of any size make a significant impact on our mission.
For more information on how you can give the gift of the Greenway this holiday season, we encourage you to explore our website and follow us on Facebook and Instagram. We wish you a very happy holiday season!
About Anne Springs Close Greenway
Opened in 1995, the Anne Springs Close Greenway is a 2,100-acre natural preserve that offers hiking, biking, horseback riding, kayaking and more, while maintaining a natural habitat for wildlife. Its mission is to provide stewardship and protect the cultural, ecological, and scenic features of the land, while also offering recreational and educational opportunities that promote the health and wellness of the community. Owned and operated by the nonprofit Leroy Springs & Co., Inc., the Greenway receives no tax money to build, maintain and operate trails and facilities. It is funded in part by generous donations from individuals and corporations.