288 Dairy Barn Lane, Fort Mill, SC 29715
The most popular venue in Fort Mill, the Dairy Barn was built in 1947 and has been renovated to provide a unique and beautiful venue for indoor/outdoor wedding ceremonies, receptions, fundraisers, trade shows, corporate retreats, company picnics and more.
Accommodates more than 400 people
Downstairs accommodates 200 people seated
Lovely outdoor patio area can be tented and will accommodate an additional 120 people seated
Upstairs loft accommodates up to 300 people seated theater/wedding style - handicap accessible
In all seasons and weather, the Dairy Barn is a strikingly beautiful setting for any event.
For more information or to book an appointment, please email us or call 803-547-1009.
- 9 hours of time in the Dairy Barn (patio and surround Greenway included)
- 5-ft. round tables with linens for guest count and one set of basic chairs
- 6-8 ft. tables with linen for miscellaneous items such as buffet, cake, DJ, etc.
- Venue host on site from start to end time of event
- 1 hour of ceremony rehearsal time prior to your wedding
- Access to 2,100 acres of Greenway for engagement shots and bridal portraits
- Free and close parking for guests
- Central location in Fort Mill, SC right off I-77, minutes from Charlotte, NC
- Free Wi-Fi
- Handicap accessible