The Anne Springs Close Greenway is open seven days a week from 7:00am to sunset.
Greenway Gateway Guest Service Hours
Monday - Saturday 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Sunday - 11:00 am - 6:00 p.m.
Gateway Canteen Hours
Beginning Monday, November 4:
The Greenway will be OPEN the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, New Years Eve and New Years Day.
Please note that trails may be closed due to Greenway events and inclement weather; check our website daily for trail alerts and closures, or call the trail hotline.
Greenway Daily Use Fees
Members $0 | Non-members $5 per person | Ages 4 and under FREE
Members $0 | Non-members $5 per person
Members $0 | Non-members $15 per horse
When using the trail system at the Anne Springs Close Greenway, please be mindful of the following:
- In case of emergency, dial 911.
- Enjoy and respect the property and its resources.
- Greenway memberships are available for individuals and families. All visitors pay a $5 daily admission fee.
- All Federal, State and Local laws are enforced within the Greenway.
- Obey all directions given by Rangers and Staff or posted on signs.
- Trails open daily at 7:00 a.m. and close at sunset.
- All equestrians must access the Greenway from the Lake Haigler Entrance located off of Highway 21 Bypass. Please use designated horse trailer parking. Equestrians must use designated horse trails only.
- Trails may be closed following rain or other inclement weather. Please call 803.547.1019 for updated trail information.
- Hikers may use all trails.
- Cyclists yield to hikers; hikers yield to equestrians.
- If you pack it in, pack it out. Trash and recycle containers are located at major trailheads. Glass containers are not allowed.
- Dogs must be leashed and waste must be picked up and removed.
- Please do not harm wildlife or the Greenway landscape. This applies to members, visitors and their animals.
- Please do not scratch, injure or deface trees; pick flowers, cut branches, remove plants or dig into Greenway soil.
- Amplified sound devices are not allowed without a permit.
- All motorized vehicles are prohibited on the trail system.
- Hunting and possession of firearms is prohibited.
- Open fires are prohibited.
- Swimming is prohibited in lakes and streams.
- Fishing is restricted to members only; South Carolina DNR fishing license is required.
- Outside alcohol is prohibited.
- Failure to comply with these rules may result in a summons or arrest
Eliminate Daily Use Fees
Hike, Bike, Horse and Dog Park trails are open.